You’ll receive an email/SMS* notification from Royal Mail (*if you’ve signed up to receive them) with updates on your order. Click here to track your order.
Royal Mail will let you know your parcel is out for delivery on the morning that it’ll arrive.
If you’re not going to be in when they deliver, you can arrange:
- Another date for delivery
- For Royal Mail to deliver to your local Post Office or Customer Service Point (Delivery Office) instead via the Royal Mail app, website, or the notification email/text they sent you. There may be a small charge for this service.
If they can’t deliver:
- They’ll send you an email/SMS* 'something for you card', as well as putting one through your letterbox
- If they’ve delivered to a neighbour, they’ll tell you the name and house number
- Or, they’ll let you know if they’ve delivered to your Safeplace (if you’ve given one to Royal Mail)