Returns Labels - 05/01/2023
We’re aware of an issue with our returns labels not generating correctly and this is being investigated as a priority. In the meantime, when creating a returns label, please avoid using Yahoo or Gmail email addresses or, alternatively, please print the label at home where possible.
Thanks for your patience and we’re sorry for any inconvenience caused.
If you’re not happy with something you purchase from an Ambassador's webshop for any reason, you can return it to us for free within 28 days of receipt. Items must be unworn, unwashed and in their original condition with all tags and labels intact for lingerie, and all seals intact for toys and accessories. Items bought as part of a set must be returned as a complete set.
There are a few things we can’t exchange or refund:
- All sex toys, where the packaging/box has been opened or the security seal removed or broken, unless the item has been returned to us and on inspection is found to be damaged or faulty;
- Lingerie, which has been worn, or where the hygiene seal, tags or labels have been damaged or removed;
- Hosiery, which has been worn or where the seal is broken;
- Items purchased as part of a set, but which have been returned separately or as an incomplete set;
- Face coverings, due to hygiene reasons.
If your return meets our Returns Policy, we’ll be happy to exchange your item or refund it for you.
|Please note, we only accept like-for-like exchanges. You can exchange your item for a different colour or size (subject to availability), but we’re sorry that you can’t choose a different item altogether.|
If you've received damaged or faulty items, click here.
Return your items by post
Returning your items to us for a refund or an exchange is free:
- Complete the Returns Form you received with your order and choose a reason for your return. If you no longer have your returns form, get a new one here.
- Package up your items (labels, tags and seals intact) with the returns form in the bag or box your order came in, or a suitable alternative.
- Download and print a Royal Mail prepaid tracked returns label here, using the address below:
Gold Group House
If you don't have a printer at home, don't worry - you'll receive a QR code by email. All you need to do is scan this at your post office who will print the label for you.
- Drop your parcel off at your local post office or arrange a collection. Don't forget to ask for proof of postage, just in case your return goes missing on its way back to us.
- To track your return, click here.
Return your items to an Ann Summers store
You can return your item(s) to any of our stores - to locate your nearest Ann Summers store please click here.
Please remember to bring with you your proof of purchase (like receipt, delivery note or screenshot of your order confirmation email), and your original payment method. We're sorry, but we can't accept bank statements or online banking screenshots as proof of purchase.
If you're returning an item in store, we're sorry, but we can only offer you an exchange at the same value of your purchase. If you'd prefer a refund, you'll need to send your items back to our warehouse by post, using the address above.
Any returns will be at the discretion of the store manager.