Sister Connect is our flagship Host programme designed to reward the hosting of face to face and virtual events across the UK. The higher the sales achieved, the greater the reward - there are no limits! The below frequently asked questions detail how the programme works and what Hosts need to do to earn their rewards.
What sales qualify for host reward levels?
Guests will have a link emailed to them to start shopping as soon as the event campaign window opens. All sales made from this point, during the party and up until the campaign ends will count towards the reward levels qualification.
Can I change the time of an event once it’s been created and shared it?
No, as the event has already been communicated to guests, changes cannot be made to date and time. In order to reschedule, the event must be cancelled by your Ambassador (guests will receive a notification of cancellation) and a new event created.
How do I claim my product rewards?
Simply log into your account on your Ambassador’s webshop, once the event campaign has closed and go to the ‘Rewards’ section. You will be shown which tier of products you are eligible to claim.
Simply add your choices to your basket from the product tiers shown.
How does a Host join for free if they earn 150 tokens?
As a Host, when you have earnt enough tokens to become an Ambassador for FREE, the option to 'Become an Ambassador' will become visible under the Rewards section in your account profile on your AMbassador's webshop.
Your Host will then be prompted to enter their details.
Your will then receive a 'You're invited email'. You'll need to follow the instructions given to complete your registration.
Once you have registered and your identity has been successfully verified, you'll be prompted to redeem your free of charge Starter Kit.
Can I order more than one of a reward product?
You will be guided through the process based on the reward level you have achieved and can select one product from each of the qualifying levels.
Can I add more products if I want to pay for them?
Yes, once you have added your free rewards, feel free to add any other items from your Ambassador’s webshop to your basket. When you checkout, your qualifying reward products will be listed at £0 value.
Can I return free products I have ordered?
As these are gifted items, you’re unable to return these for a refund or account credit. However, you can return Sister Connect rewards for an exchange. You can find out how to return items for an exchange here. Please note, we only accept like-for-like exchanges. You can exchange your item for a different colour or size (subject to availability), but we’re sorry that you can’t choose a different item altogether.
What happens if my sales go below the levels after customers have returned items?
Ann Summers will monitor returns levels and may, in some circumstances, request hosts to return or make payment for rewards earnt.
If I have earned more than 1 reward product, do I have to claim them all at the same time?
Yes, all rewards must be redeemed togethor. The system will guide you to add your reward products and once all rewards have been redeemed, it will allow you to ‘Add to Bag’.
How long will it take for me to receive my rewards?
Hosts can select their preferred delivery option at checkout. You can find information on our delivery options here.
|Please note - Hosts who register using an email address that has bene previously associated with an Ambassador account, will not be eligable to claim Sister Connect rewards.|
Please see the attachment below for full Sister App Host Terms & Conditions.
Host Connect Terms & Conditions
- The Host Reward Programme is open to all UK based hosts upon creation of a valid host account on https://sisterhood.annsummers.com.
- A host can have a maximum or 3 parties (campaigns) running at any one time
- ‘Total party sales’ refers to the total sum of customer party sales placed between the campaign start and end dates
- Only sales linked to the hosted event and shopped via the dedicated event shopping link will count towards the sales total.
- Ann Summers will be unable to amend an total party sales in the event that a attendee mistakenly places an order outside of the event campaign.
- Order values of £150+ will qualify the Host to redeem Reward Programme products, which will be charged a £0 value to the host.
- Hosts can view and claim their rewards by logging in to their account on their Ambassador’s webshop.
- Hosts are responsible for delivery costs upon claiming their host rewards (unless additional items are added to their order and the free delivery threshold is met)
- Host Tokens are accumulated until they reach 150 or more, where they can then be exchanged to join The Sisterhood free of charge (including a Starter Kit) or exchanged for products listed in the Host Reward Programme
- Rewards and Tokens cannot be exchanged for cash or used outside of the Host Reward Programme conditions
- Rewards and Tokens are not transferable
- All Host accounts are linked directly with the Independent Brand Ambassador who invited them.
- Individuals may become an event host for multiple Ambassadors. Rewards and tokens are linked directly to the originating Ambassador’s webshop and as such, cannot be used collectively with rewards/tokens earned with another Ambassador. However, multiple events hosted with the same Ambassador, can be accumulated.
- Any host that becomes an Ambassador, will automatically be placed as a downline in the originating Ambassador’s team
- Tokens must be claimed/redeemed within 6 months of their acquisition
- Free to join offers can be unlocked both by single orders over £750 (to earn 150 tokens) and by collecting 150 tokens over multiple orders
- If a host joins as an Independent Brand Ambassador their tokens will remain valid until the expiry date
- Ann Summers reserves the right to hold, void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Host Reward Programme where it is deemed necessary to do so
- Returns will be monitored throughout the offer period. Ann Summers reserves the right to recoup the cost of any host gifts where an ambassador is found to have acted fraudulently or abused the terms of the Host offer.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Ann Summers, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to exclude Ambassadors from further participation in the Host offer.
- Host rewards must be redeemed with 30 days of the event ending.